Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Looking for Middle School Girls Basketball Tournaments in NKY

Featured Replies

I wasnt sure if I should post this here or in the "Advertising" forum but we are looking for some additional girls tournaments for our middle school girls (6th and 8th in particular).

 

Anyone have and info or links?

 

Thanks

I wasnt sure if I should post this here or in the "Advertising" forum but we are looking for some additional girls tournaments for our middle school girls (6th and 8th in particular).

 

Anyone have and info or links?

 

 

 

Thanks

 

If it's for your MS team, then you are probably out of luck at this time of the year. Most of the tournaments are complete or in progress and the teams are starting to prepare for the end of the season. I'll keep my eyes out and let you know. Is this a catholic school? That might be the only shot if there is still a straggler cath school tournament.

  • Author

Yes - Catholic School.

 

I did get the info for the St. Pius & St. Agnes tourneys - looks like the deadlines are this week.

 

Thank You.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.