Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski County 57 Thornton Fractional North(IL) 48

Featured Replies

This was a good win for Pulaski. It seems like the players are starting to come together as a team. Pulaski was led by senior Sean Ross with 22 PTs and 10 rebounds. The point guard Riley Hall done a great job controlling the tempo of the game and added in 17 pts

Nice win for Pulaski. . I've said it before and I'll say it again, I really like their Coach. He will build a program if given time.

I have not seen them play yet but their results have been much better than expected!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.