December 28, 201411 yr Well with the Ravens about to clinch the final playoff spot. That means the winner of tonights Bengals/Steelers game will host the Ravens in the first round next week. As a Bengal fan I am not sure if I would rather them play at home against the Ravens for a third time or play on the road against the Colts. As much as I would love a home game to go to. This team seems to respond better when there backs are against the wall and people Dont expect anything from them. People will expect a win at home at home against the Ravens again and even the team may be over confident. Against the Colts they will have to hear how they got blasted all week earlier in the year and it could be better for them.
December 28, 201411 yr Author What if Denver loses? Ok you are right it would take Denver loss and a Bengals win for a AFC north rematch in the first round not to happen. Which I sure hope I get to eat some crow for starting this thread to early and being wrong.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.