Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How much are tickets for the state tourney?

Featured Replies

10.00 bucks for upper arena

15.00 bucks for lower End Zones ( side line tickets are sold to the schools I believe)

 

I purchased mine today!!! I got upper arena by choice. I asked for the mid-court rail seats.

 

Nobody in front me!!!

 

I can put my feet up!!!!

The student sections are behind the baskets, and today at school they were $7.00. But for others they would obviously be more. I went down to Rupp two years ago and bought a lower arena ticket in the student section and it was about 10 I believe, but it was student section seating...

The student sections are behind the baskets, and today at school they were $7.00. But for others they would obviously be more. I went down to Rupp two years ago and bought a lower arena ticket in the student section and it was about 10 I believe, but it was student section seating...

 

 

I stopped at Cov Cath today to buy tickets only to learn they have sold out of their allocation. I was advised to purchase tickets through Rupp Ticket office directly. Tickets are $10 and $15 plus service charege if you purchase over the phone.

The student section tickets sold out before lunch was over the day they came out. Supposedly we were only allotted about 300 so many people were left without tickets, and are moving to the upper deck, then move down at the end of the 1st quarter, as is allowed by the gate workers.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.