How much are tickets for the state tourney?

10.00 bucks for upper arena

15.00 bucks for lower End Zones ( side line tickets are sold to the schools I believe)

I purchased mine today!!! I got upper arena by choice. I asked for the mid-court rail seats.

Nobody in front me!!!

I can put my feet up!!!!

The student sections are behind the baskets, and today at school they were $7.00. But for others they would obviously be more. I went down to Rupp two years ago and bought a lower arena ticket in the student section and it was about 10 I believe, but it was student section seating...

The student sections are behind the baskets, and today at school they were $7.00. But for others they would obviously be more. I went down to Rupp two years ago and bought a lower arena ticket in the student section and it was about 10 I believe, but it was student section seating...

I stopped at Cov Cath today to buy tickets only to learn they have sold out of their allocation. I was advised to purchase tickets through Rupp Ticket office directly. Tickets are $10 and $15 plus service charege if you purchase over the phone.

The student section tickets sold out before lunch was over the day they came out. Supposedly we were only allotted about 300 so many people were left without tickets, and are moving to the upper deck, then move down at the end of the 1st quarter, as is allowed by the gate workers.