Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Catholic/Highlands Predictions

Featured Replies

Who wins? Why?

 

I'm stretching here... Highlands 1-0. I think NCC is the better team, but it's a home game and you know Highlands is hungry for a win.

I would normally go with NCC here enjoying an easy win, but since they are not on their home field and will be playing in a location with indoor plumbing they may be slightly off kilter and that may make it closer. I'm going to say 2-1 NCC.

Gotta go 2-0 NCC on this one. I think NCC has more talent and will get it done.

highlands makes adjustments to their slow start, and pulls away with a victory in extra time. 1-0

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.