Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fairview/Boyd County updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

Does anyone know which radio station this is on?

Boyd-21

Fairview- 18

boyd-27

fairview-22

 

Halftime..

  • Author

At the half it's Boyd 27 Fairview 22.

Any stats on teams?

  • Author

Boyd 34 Fairview 26... not sure how much time is left.

Boyd-38

Fairview-41

 

1 min left in 3qr.

A barn burner at Boyd County.

Dang, I really wish I could have made it out there tonight. :(

  • Author

Nice comeback for fairview so far.

  • Author
Dang, I really wish I could have made it out there tonight. :(

Im getting updates by way of text messaging. Do any of these teams have radio coverage?

Boyd-40

Fairview-45

4th quarter 7:30 remaining in the game!

Im getting updates by way of text messaging. Do any of these teams have radio coverage?

I'm trying to get it to come through on the radio, but it's all static as usual. :mad:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.