Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bell vs. Middlesboro

Featured Replies

Its always a rivalry. They had a very close game at Bell High earlier in the season. That being said, Bell now has Ryan Whitaker back, and I think that creates big matchup problems for Middlesboro. I don't know the status of Trey Goins, but having him in the lineup would be huge for Bell.

 

This is going to be the last game for either Stuart Miller or Jeremy Sanders. Both these guys have started all 4 years. Miller has had a lot of individual success and been a great talent.

Sanders has been a winner all 4 years. Hes hit several game winning shots and has done an excellent job.

Same ole story.

 

Miller will score 30+, but Bell will win convincingly IMO.

 

I think Goins is out, but I could be wrong.

  • Author
Same ole story.

 

Miller will score 30+, but Bell will win convincingly IMO.

 

I think Goins is out, but I could be wrong.

 

Yeah thats what I had heard too. I hate to see him get hurt. Hes made a lot of sacrifices to play at Bell County. Sitting out a year had to be tough, and now to get hurt.

  • Author

Wow, a couple years ago this thread would have been several pages long. Now it just has 4 posts!

 

I like the Bobcats in this one!

IMO Saunders and Whitker will control the game, while Miller gets his points, Bell wins by 15 or more.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.