Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

March Madness Gambling

Featured Replies

I need 1 straight up winner of a play-in game, who has one?

I want to like NC State. getting 3.5 but the homer in me says X

  • Author

I need straight winner (no spreads) for a contest Im in. You get points based on seed # and amount of wins, so I am thinking Iowa. I believe they can win more than 1 game.

My bad used to your monthly gaming picks.

  • Author

Please feel free to use this thread for everybody's spread picks, etc. I just needed a straight up winner for that contest.

  • Author
I want to like NC State. getting 3.5 but the homer in me says X

 

Nice pick! If you decided to not be a homer!

  • Author

So. Miss on ML tonight? -300 They are so good at home!

  • Author
So. Miss on ML tonight? -300 They are so good at home!

 

They scared me for a little while early 2nd half, but pulled thru!

  • Author

Nothing jumps out at me early, gonna play some small plays on some dogs. Dayton and American.

  • Author

Dayton did good and American laid an egg.

Had ND state & Cuse yesterday. Using a little bit of the cash

I from Indiana Grand Casino on Wednesday afternoon for the big dance.

  • Author

UT favored 6 over UMass!

I like UT also. I might take Iowa St. and give the points.

Just depends on what line my guy has on it.

  • Author
I like Baylor-3.5.

 

WINNER!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.