Corbin 66 Harlan 55

4chs

I have a question that some of the calls in this game brought to mind...............Do the 13th region officials realize that

1. Jump stops sre LEGAL basketball moves?

2. You can head fake and ball fake without actually walking?

3. The play of the day on sports OT last night(a clean block by Kyle French) was not close to being a foul?

4. They should not try to catch up the total fouls called in the last two minutes of a game?

I wonder the same thing at times. Seems like our region has got so used to non athletic moves once they have one happen in front of them they panic and blow the whistle....lol.......

Sad thing is most of our better ones are not gettin any younger.....these newbies need some serious training to get up to the level of other regions. :walk:

I wonder the same thing at times. Seems like our region has got so used to non athletic moves once they have one happen in front of them they panic and blow the whistle....lol.......

Sad thing is most of our better ones are not gettin any younger.....these newbies need some serious training to get up to the level of other regions. :walk:

I think some of their problems could be fixed by a visit to Ryan Tate's dad. :cool:

I have a question that some of the calls in this game brought to mind...............Do the 13th region officials realize that

1. Jump stops sre LEGAL basketball moves?

2. You can head fake and ball fake without actually walking?

3. The play of the day on sports OT last night(a clean block by Kyle French) was not close to being a foul?

4. They should not try to catch up the total fouls called in the last two minutes of a game?

4chs,

I am a Harlan fan and attended the game the block by French was clean and the whistle blew before the block had been made. In our home newspaper a foul they called on Clem shows that he has all ball. The refs were bad both ways and let play get very physical.

4chs,

I am a Harlan fan and attended the game the block by French was clean and the whistle blew before the block had been made. In our home newspaper a foul they called on Clem shows that he has all ball. The refs were bad both ways and let play get very physical.

I agree, they had some head scratchers both ways!

I liked the way Harlan played, they were physical but they were never dirty. I thought that both teams should be commended for playing hard without some of the antics that can happen when the officals appear to be having a bad game.

Good luck to the Green Dragons next week!

I agree, they had some head scratchers both ways!

I liked the way Harlan played, they were physical but they were never dirty. I thought that both teams should be commended for playing hard without some of the antics that can happen when the officals appear to be having a bad game.

Good luck to the Green Dragons next week!

Same here I thought Corbin responded well when Harlan played physical, and yes both played rough but not dirty. The way refs let kill each other and then call a picky foul is what kills me. I think Corbin has improved over the year and has gotten better. I look for them to play well through the tournament.

Good luck to the Redhounds next week.