Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Region 10

Featured Replies

What are your thought s on Region 10 this year?

Should be a bunch of good competition in the 10th this year. I would say that Bourbon has to be favored, but anything can happen in Fastpitch!

Should be a bunch of good competition in the 10th this year. I would say that Bourbon has to be favored, but anything can happen in Fastpitch!

 

Bourbon and Harrison would be my top 2.

  • Author
Bourbon and Harrison would be my top 2.

 

I understand Bourbon but why Harrison? They will surely miss Coppage

I understand Bourbon but why Harrison? They will surely miss Coppage

What position did she play? Where did she go?

  • Author

She played 3rd and 1st and was 2013 Miss Ky softball. She now plays for Georgetown

She played 3rd and 1st and was 2013 Miss Ky softball. She now plays for Georgetown

 

Does her sister still play for them?

  • Author

I have no clue. I think Clark will definitely be in the mix because of their new pitcher

I understand Bourbon but why Harrison? They will surely miss Coppage

 

They'll miss Ashley, no doubt. I see them sneaking their way through and competing this year.

 

Side note- Ashley hit a pinch hit-2 Run HR in her first AB at Georgetown over the weekend.

I have no clue. I think Clark will definitely be in the mix because of their new pitcher

 

Who's the new pitcher?

  • Author

I don't know at this time. But she is a lefty. She transferred from Estill.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.