Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FreakNasty's 10th region power poll 2/23

Featured Replies

Last edition of the year (I'll call it the "scum" edition :D, district previews will be coming out Friday or Saturday Night)

 

This Week

 

1. Pendleton Co. (25-2)-Same old same old, #1 throughout the year, should be a good game in Cynthiana Tuesday night...

 

2. Clark Co. (18-8)-Disappointing effort against Harrison on Tuesday Night, but a win against Lafayette last Friday warrents me to keep them at #2....

 

3. Mason Co. (18-8)-You can make a case for them being #2 this week, but GRC beat them a couple weeks ago, so I keep them at 3....

 

4. Harrison Co. (12-11)-Amazing effort against GRC on Tuesday night, no doubt it'll be the best 1st round district game in the 10th...

 

5. Bourbon Co. (15-9)-6 wins in a row, if they are pressing up to par, they can be a tough out...

 

6. Bishop Brossart (15-11)-Lost 6 games in a row, they are falling fast.....

 

7. Montgomery Co. (15-11)-Played Pendleton tough, I think Campbell is better talent wise, but Montgomery is an interesting squad...

 

8. Campbell Co. (9-14)-I have a feeling whoever win the Scott/CC game on the 28th in the first round of the 37th will make a good run in region....

 

9. Scott (14-12)-They are going to have a week to prepare for Campbell, I think spots 7-9 are up for grabs in all honesty...

 

10. St. Pat (14-13)-Some of you get your wish, six game winning streak, impressive second half.....

 

 

Last Week

 

1. Pendleton Co. (22-2)-Highlands coming up on the 18th will be an interesting game...

 

2. Clark Co. (17-7)-Great win at the Fieldhouse against Mason last Friday night, Lafayette coming up tommorrow night...

 

3. Mason Co. (17-8)-Get a rematch with Pendleton coming up on the 24th, tough loss at home against GRC last Friday...

 

4. Bishop Brossart (15-9)-Lets not jump off a bridge yet, (I did have thoughts of dropping them to sixth, but I still think they are fourth best...)

 

5. Harrison Co. (11-10)-At home against Mason tommorrow night will be critical, you still dont know what team your really going to get.....

 

6. Bourbon Co. (13-9)-4 game winning streak, should win out before their very important first round district game against Montgomery at home on the 28th....

 

7. Campbell Co. (8-13)-I think the 10th goes in phases, there is the top 3 (PC, GRC, MC), then the next tier (Brossart, Harrison, Bourbon), then we get to Campbell, Scott, and Montgomery...

 

8. Montgomery Co. (14-10)-They move up almost by default......

 

9. Scott (12-11)-They haven't won a game since Janurary 12, and while I think they have more talent than Montgomery, I cannot justify keeping them at #8....

 

10. Silver Grove (14-9)-The Grove or St. Pat? Take your pick. Tiebreaker on Silver Grove's victory earlier in the year, but the spot easily could go to St. Pat.....

Don't forget the big Pendleton Co / Mason Co game at the fieldhouse friday night.

It is senior night. And anything could happen. Thanks for the power poll I look forward

to reading it.:ylsuper:

Right on freak!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.