North Laurel 85 Pulaski County 62

Les

I had a feeling this game would shake out like this. PC is just too dysfunctional right now. Did T. Perkins play? I heard he would be sitting out.

Nice win for North, who seems to be letting out a season's worth of frustration right now. Perhaps Daniel Brown's brutal schedule is paying off just in time?

I was shocked to see the play of Pulaski's team. There was not much heart or effort that I could see. It was, without a doubt, the poorest showing that I've ever seen by a PC basketball team. It's got to be hard for these boys to have their coach quit on them mid season. With all that's gone on, this season must surely be a low point for PC's basketball program.

Good luck to them in finding a coach that will get them back to where they belong.

I had a feeling this game would shake out like this. PC is just too dysfunctional right now. Did T. Perkins play? I heard he would be sitting out.

Nice win for North, who seems to be letting out a season's worth of frustration right now. Perhaps Daniel Brown's brutal schedule is paying off just in time?

No Perkins did not play he had been dismissed from the team.