Pikeville 63 Magoffin Co. 48

Excellent win for Pikeville. Congratulations.

What happened to the Hornets? They score mid 70's at Johnson Central and can't break 50 at Pikeville!

With the seasons Magoffin County has posted the last few years, you'd think they'd come into a game like this hungry for a win. But it's like they think they are supposed to win some games just because they show up. Their record this year should shoot that notion down immediately! I know they are a much better team this year. But I simply don't understand why they wouldn't come to play against Pikeville (or Cumberland, or Estill County, etc.).

What happened to the Hornets? They score mid 70's at Johnson Central and can't break 50 at Pikeville!

With the seasons Magoffin County has posted the last few years, you'd think they'd come into a game like this hungry for a win. But it's like they think they are supposed to win some games just because they show up. Their record this year should shoot that notion down immediately! I know they are a much better team this year. But I simply don't understand why they wouldn't come to play against Pikeville (or Cumberland, or Estill County, etc.).

Pikeville is no pushover. They only have nine wins and play a lot of freshmen and sophomores but If anyone overlooks them they will go home with a big "L"!!!!

What happened to the Hornets? They score mid 70's at Johnson Central and can't break 50 at Pikeville! Who are the Hornets? - I graduated from Phelps High School in 1974 and we were called the Hornets. Are they still the Hornets? If so may I have information on Coaches - Players - etc.

Who are the Hornets? I graduated from Phelps High School in 1974 were called the Hornets- The Mighty-Mighty Hornets....Are they still the Hornets? Who are the coaches - players - etc.