Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Williamstown @ Walton

Featured Replies

Big game Friday these two teams just do not like each other and have not for as long as I can remember. williamstown did win the first meeting this year but I believe this is a whole different Walton team now. I belive this game is big for the district tournement also, who ever wins gets grant and if you loose you get SK. both should play very hard should be a good game.

Williamstown by 2

even without the pep band

:D

Even if Walton wins it is a blind draw for who will play Grant or Simon Kenton. I think both teams are playing better by the looks of their scores. Williamstown has the better perimeter players and Walton has the better interior players. Williamstown will bring pressure on WV guards. If WV can handle the pressure I think they have a slight advantage playing at home. Williamstown's scoring will come from Steele and Cheeseman. Walton will need scoring from Daughtery, Hensley and Tungate. Walton will dominate the boards so it depends upon how well Williamstown shoots. There have been nights when they shot poorly and had trouble scoring - for instance 8 points at half and 14 points after 3 quarters against Grant at Williamstown. Good luck to both. I know that it will be hard fought.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.