Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic 3 Covington Holy Cross 0

Featured Replies

Final from the "hill" tonight. NewCath frosh win 2-1, JV goes to the visiting Indians 2-0, and the NewCath varsity in a 3-0 sweep.

Final from the "hill" tonight. NewCath frosh win 2-1, JV goes to the visiting Indians 2-0, and the NewCath varsity in a 3-0 sweep.

Congrats to the Breds. I must add that I am tickled "Dawg" pink that LB is posting volleyball threads. :thumb:

Pretty much total domination by the Breds !!

  • Author
Congrats to the Breds. I must add that I am tickled "Dawg" pink that LB is posting volleyball threads. :thumb:

 

I'm going to be paying Robbie Dixon a visit to get some of those pictures he has hang all over the bar area at the "city".

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.