Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville Holy Cross 2006

Featured Replies

What do they look like? Roster? Starters? Schedule? Who will be toughest district foes?

I know that Holy Cross has continually lost great players. I played for Christian Academy(CAL) the past four years and met Holy Cross each year, so I'm pretty familiar with them. 2 years ago they lost Titus and Booker, along with some big lineman like Nail. This last year i know they are loosing McDermot, a monster of a linebacker. In my opinion after persoanlly playing him this year, he should have made the 1st team all state. I was under the impression that they won't be loosing too many seniors. Their biggest foe recently has been Bardstown. Anyone familiar with the cougars knows that they have had three straight HEART-BREAKERS to Danville. I wouldnt worry about their district, just Danville. But i must say, their district is "argueably" the toughest 1A district, but the major hump lies in the regional championship.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.