Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross 10 Ludlow 0

Featured Replies

I believe that is the correct score in 5 innings.

 

I feel a little bad for Ludlow's pitcher. She doesn't get much help on offense or defense.

I believe that is the correct score in 5 innings.

 

I feel a little bad for Ludlow's pitcher. She doesn't get much help on offense or defense.

 

Would have to agree after what I saw tonight, the young lady can't do it all. Plus she has some nice "pop" to her pitches.

 

BTW, your daughter "smoked" that 3rd at bat, short-hooping the fence in left-center is quite impressive. Now the 1st at bat...:poop::lol2:

 

Tomorrow should be a good one. I believe FBD and his daughter are coming to scout. :sssh:

  • Author
Would have to agree after what I saw tonight, the young lady can't do it all. Plus she has some nice "pop" to her pitches.

 

BTW, your daughter "smoked" that 3rd at bat, short-hooping the fence in left-center is quite impressive. Now the 1st at bat...:poop::lol2:

 

Tomorrow should be a good one. I believe FBD and his daughter are coming to scout. :sssh:

 

They don't know their way out of Gallintain County.

 

Thank goodness she had a couple good ones after that 1st one or I am sure I would have been pitching batting practice all night.

They don't know their way out of Gallintain County.

 

Thank goodness she had a couple good ones after that 1st one or I am sure I would have been pitching batting practice all night.

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: and you obviously don't know how to spell Gallatin. :ohbrother::lol2:

  • Author
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: and you obviously don't know how to spell Gallatin. :ohbrother::lol2:

 

I spelled it the correct way people from Gallatin have been spelling it wrong for years!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.