Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross results (Pete Noll)

Featured Replies

Went 1 and 3 on the weekend with a 9-5 win over Ludlow and a 5-4 lose to Bracken a 4-2 loss to NDA and a 7-2 loss to St Henry. Scores could be a little off but they should be close.

 

Over all I think HC did fairly well. Besides walks the pitchers did ok, they played ok defense but when an error was made it seemed to come back pretty bad to bit them. I think all of Bracken's runs were unearned. The hitting needs to come around, right now we only have a couple girls hitting and way to many strikeouts.

I watched the NDA/HC game. Solid effort. Is that the "ace" for HC ?

  • Author
I watched the NDA/HC game. Solid effort. Is that the "ace" for HC ?

 

I believe it was...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.