Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KY Junior All Star Tryouts

Featured Replies

Who looked good and who didnt? I missed it unfortunately. Anyone there?

Who looked good and who didnt? I missed it unfortunately. Anyone there?

I was down there to watch both Jr and Sr tryouts.

Those that you expect to play well did. Justin Johnson was a beast all day. The trio from Henry Clay all played well. Snider, Cunningham,Davis all played well. Really liked Hatton as well. The kids that play the high level AAU tended to stand out. They know how to produce in these types of games. You could tell some of the other invitees were a little intimidated.

The highlight of the day was the dunk show Justin Johnson put on in between sessions. 360's, windmills and he jumped over 5'8" Robert Shaw for another impressive dunk. I have videos of a couple of these if I could just figure out how to post them.

I do have to say congratulations to all of the boys who got the invite. Pretty impressive day of basketball. Mr basketball gets announced Friday. Team selection to be announced Saturday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.