Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1-31 Fairdale at Ballard predictions

Which team will win? 2 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

    • Fairdale
      0%
      0
    • Ballard
      100%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both teams can really score the ball in bunches and I believe they are the top 1 and 4 scoring teams in Kentucky! I'm ready for the match ups!

 

Corey Thomas vs Quenten Snider

Josh Payne vs Lavonne Holland

Boo Crabtree vs Kelan Martin

Ballard 77-71.

Ballard 77-71.

Ballard better be ready.

When I saw Fairdale in th LIT, I thought they were very well coached and they have decent size.

Fairdale's starting five is very, very good. They get killed, however, on the first substitution, and things get worse if they have to play two substitutes. Foul trouble is Fairdale's biggest enemy, and Ballard's speed, size, and depth may take a big toll. Ballard 84 Fairdale 67.

  • Author

I don't know about 17! I'll take Ballard 82 Fairdale 74. I wouldn't be surprised if Fairdale wins but it will take a big effort from Thomas & Payne!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.