Tates Creek's Sophomore QB Graham Gordon

CreekFan

Now that the season is over I thought I would share this highlight reel of Tates Creek's Sophomore QB, Graham Gordon. Graham finished with 2327 yards passing, 16 passing TD's and 6 rushing TD's, with a 56.4% completion rate. So far he is being looked at by Western Kentucky and Indiana State. Hope you enjoy the clip...

Graham Gordon - Highlight Videos, Schedule & Roster - Hudl

Congrats to the kid on his season.

I'd like to see more passes that tell us about his arm. The barrage of deep balls doesn't tell us a lot.

Make the video show what he can do that others can't. That's what will catch a coach's attention.

Congrats to the kid on his season.

I'd like to see more passes that tell us about his arm. The barrage of deep balls doesn't tell us a lot.

Make the video show what he can do that others can't. That's what will catch a coach's attention.

His coaches made that clip. There do seem to be a lot of deep balls the first 3 minutes. There's a lot of roll outs and pocket movement at the end. You really have to keep watching him after his has thrown the ball, kid really hangs in there and takes a hit to get the throw off...

Thanks for the heads up. I'll pass that along...