Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

October Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

Anybody like the MNF game tonight? I am probably going to lay off the baseball for the rest of regular season unless I am betting an umpire trend.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

If the Nats lose, I look for the Reds to go all out and the Cards to not care about tonight.

  • Author

Oakland in the late game tonight.

Rick Gosselin ‏@RickGosselinDMN

 

NFL home teams are 21-3 in the last 24 games worked by referee Carl Cheffers and his crew. Home teams were 13-2 in 2011 and 2-0 in 2012.

  • Author

When and where do we find out where he will be?

^ Not sure. :lol:

 

 

I'm taking WVU tomorrow.

  • Author

I went ahead and played Baltimore at +185.

  • Author

CMU/NAVY game total is dropping quickly!

Extremely windy up here today. Under in Bengals game might be a good play.

  • Author

I like the NL game over tonight!

  • Author
I like the NL game over tonight!

 

Biggest bet I ever won this early!

  • Author

Tough decision tonight: Yanks are really struggling and taking on Verlander, but ump is a good over umpire.

  • Author

even sam holbrook can't help the yankees

  • Author

2 baseball games today!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.