Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oldham County/Collins Predictions

Who wins this matchup? 7 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

    • Oldham County
      28%
    • Collins
      71%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

6A school Oldham County travels to #7 in 4A Collins this Friday night.

 

Thoughts and predictions?

  • Author

I was impressed by Collins QB. I think his name is Lawson Page. He can run and throw and he has #22(I never got his name) as a weapon.

 

I'll take Collins by 10

Collins 35-21.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.