Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

14th Region all defensive team this year

Featured Replies

Who do you think is the best defensive players in the 14th?

I watched Zach Gay play one game this year and he impressed a whole lot on the defensive end. He had 3 or 4 big blocks.

Caleb Fetters always has the tough assignment from Lee Co, and lives up to the task

The Collins kid from June Buchanan is the best inside defender Ive seen this year. I saw him get 10 blocks in a game this year. He is about 6'8" and has a long wingspan. The scary part is he is only a freshman.

  • Author

Heres who i think would be a great defensive team out of the 14th Hubbard from JBS along with Zach Gay from Buckhorn both can really block shots out of nowhere. I would also have to put in Fetters i watched him play great defense in an earlier game this year. To top off my defense I would like to have the Davidson and Watkins kids fro Jackson City both of them can really pressure the ball and get many steals. I would love to see these five players on the floor together forcing turnovers.

Heres who i think would be a great defensive team out of the 14th Hubbard from JBS along with Zach Gay from Buckhorn both can really block shots out of nowhere. I would also have to put in Fetters i watched him play great defense in an earlier game this year. To top off my defense I would like to have the Davidson and Watkins kids fro Jackson City both of them can really pressure the ball and get many steals. I would love to see these five players on the floor together forcing turnovers.

Davidson and Watkins do cause disruption out top for the Tigers. Also here lately, I've been impressed with Howard's defense of the post against other teams big men.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.