Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

July 2012 Sports Gambling

Featured Replies

If Votto is out, it is hard to bet the Reds, IMO.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Grienke goes at home tonight so that is always a strong play and I also like the Cards, as I continue to bet against the Rocks. Also a small play on the Rays.

  • Author
Grienke goes at home tonight so that is always a strong play and I also like the Cards, as I continue to bet against the Rocks. Also a small play on the Rays.

 

Sweep the board!

  • Author

One afternoon game today, I am leaning toward the Marlins.

  • Author

Never mind now already got what I was looking for, sorry.

  • Author
One afternoon game today, I am leaning toward the Marlins.

What a loss!

  • Author

3 small parlays: Zona and under, Rays and under, Braves and over.

Medium plays: Miami, Reds over, Cards over, KC over.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.