Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gallatin County 3 Owen County 2

Featured Replies

Final from the 31st District championship game in Warsaw. Gallatin now has back to back district championships, the only two in their history to this point. Congrats to both teams on a hard fought game. I apologize, but I can only remember the All-Tournament members from Gallatin. They were: Danielle Nichelson, Hannah Dossett, Hayden Seng, and Kelsea Satchwell.

Sutherland, Waldron and maybe Gambrel from Owen, I believe the two Ogden girls from Carroll

Looks like I'm making a trip to South Oldham as a happy camper

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.