Good place for KY results?

In Ohio we have about 3 or 4 key places for information on tourneys, duals, etc. (baums page, ohio wrestler, yappi's, the huddle, etc.) and I was wondering if KY has a comprehensive data base or central location where coaches, fans, officials, or wrestlers post results as the season goes along? I frequently check this site but I've found that the KY folk don't post nearly as much as the OH folk do. Why is this? Thanks, Shep

Kentucky Coaches Association has some results at times.

Kentuckywrestling.org

Other than that KY does not have an official site that all the coaches send thier results to. Even here many coaches do not send in thier results.

Why is this? Wrestling just isn't as popular in the bluegrass as it is in Ohio. I would guess that 50% of the schools that have wrestling do not fill an entire team, and have almost no JV team. I would also bet that less than 40% of all the schools in Ky have wrestling.

Kentucky Coaches Association has some results at times.

Kentuckywrestling.org

Other than that KY does not have an official site that all the coaches send thier results to. Even here many coaches do not send in thier results.

Why is this? Wrestling just isn't as popular in the bluegrass as it is in Ohio. I would guess that 50% of the schools that have wrestling do not fill an entire team, and have almost no JV team. I would also bet that less than 40% of all the schools in Ky have wrestling.

Sad, but very true.

This may be true but KY wrestling is turning the corner. I know this to be true because:

1. Your best teams are routinely travelling outside of the state for in-season tourneys. In fact, we host both Ryle and Woodford County this year in our Hammer & Anvil.

2. New programs are starting to pop up (i.e. Newport).

3. You all are finally getting on board with some of the post-season/summer organizing bodies (AAU primarily). As soon as you start putting together a team for Fargo, that would be a huge step in the right direction. Think FS/GR!

4. Your community is communicating better than they have in the past. Forums like this one (BGP's) are popping up and you're becoming one community. Many of the problems you face can be solved through communicating with the entire state.

Keep up the good work KY!

What I've really been looking for are Woodford County and Ryle line-ups. I have been putting together a preview for the tourney and lacked that information. Any help? I've found Ryle's on baumspage but didn't know if anything had changed, etc. Thanks