Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Walton VS. Grant

Featured Replies

I was wondering what people are thinking about this game friday. I did notice that Grant is hurting with alot of injurys but I did notice that Howell is back in the lineup. Also Walton is starting to look better and play with more cofidence, I just hope they use the inside game agiain this week.

Walton will struggle in this game. I agree they have looked better the past two games. Even with Blackburn out and Howe at 70-80%, WV can't handle Grant at the guard position. It will take HUGE games from Daugherty, Hensley, and much improved guard play for Walton to pull this one off.

Walton will struggle in this game. I agree they have looked better the past two games. Even with Blackburn out and Howe at 70-80%, WV can't handle Grant at the guard position. It will take HUGE games from Daugherty, Hensley, and much improved guard play for Walton to pull this one off.

 

I agree! The guards really need to step up! But hopefully if Daugherty, Hensley, and Tongate have good games it will be enought for the Bearcats!

I did leave Tungate out, didn't intend to slight him in any way. He has been huge for the cats lately.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.