Holy Cross 16 Scott 12

SSC

The story of this game is Scott's new field, looks great. I haven't seen everyone's field but I would be surprised if its not the nicest in NKY. There are a ton of colleges that would love to have their field.

The story of this game is Scott's new field, looks great. I haven't seen everyone's field but I would be surprised if its not the nicest in NKY. There are a ton of colleges that would love to have their field.

I take it you have not been to Simon Kenton??? Far in a way the best field, bar none. But yes, Scott has one hell of a facility.

So how did your daughter do tonight?????

SSC - I would love to hear some game details if you attended tonight. I think both programs have had a tough year, but knowing some of these kids personally, I'd really like to see them end the season on a high note. Glad to hear one of the best players in NKY (your dd) is back on the field!

I take it you have not been to Simon Kenton??? Far in a way the best field, bar none. But yes, Scott has one hell of a facility.

Haven't been to SK since last year and it was nice but IMO no where near Scott's field. Have you been been to Scott this year? Scott's field has a stadium type feel and look to it.

Maybe I just think Scott is really nice bc I live in that district and if you are going to play for a crappy team why not go to the school that has a really nice complex.

SSC - I would love to hear some game details if you attended tonight. I think both programs have had a tough year, but knowing some of these kids personally, I'd really like to see them end the season on a high note. Glad to hear one of the best players in NKY (your dd) is back on the field!

I talk during the game way to much to give to much details. All in all is was a fairly clean game defensively, HC usually has a bunch of errors but didn't have many last night. HC pitchers stuggled thowing strikes which is one of the teams biggest problems. I would guess HC had upwards of 15 hits, they have hit ok the last 2 games against average to below average pitching.

Scott like HC just doesn't have much, I guess Audrey Williamson is hurt or no longer playing bc she was in street clothes. She is capable of thowing well and keeping Scott in a game. The pitcher last night just did not have enough speed to be effective. She also had her share of walks. Anna Shoemake for Scott is a name you don't here much but she can play with almost anyone in the region, one of the better hitters and fielders in NKY.

She did ok, was either 2 for 3 or 1 for 3 with a couple walks, and a double. I didn't see her last ab and she's not as bad as BGH but she said it was a hit.