Morgan County Football getting new facility

No but I hope it's true. There's no school in KY that has been through more. That communitty needs every bit of positive energy and small wins of hope+a future that it can get. It will never be the same there good or bad.

No but I hope it's true. There's no school in KY that has been through more. That communitty needs every bit of positive energy and small wins of hope+a future that it can get. It will never be the same there good or bad.

You are correct.. there is not another community who has been thru more than this one. I would have thought that there would have been other football families in other communities to reach out to them but I guess I was wrong. I just know that if 2 tornadoes had hit another community and demolished all of their football facility that Morgan Countys High School Team and coaches would have been there to lend a hand.. on another note, I have been told by a very reliable source that Morgan will be getting a new facility, probably back in the same area as before with new everything, including new locker rooms for home and visitors(which they did not have before) and possibility of turf!!:D

You are correct.. there is not another community who has been thru more than this one. I would have thought that there would have been other football families in other communities to reach out to them but I guess I was wrong. I just know that if 2 tornadoes had hit another community and demolished all of their football facility that Morgan Countys High School Team and coaches would have been there to lend a hand.. on another note, I have been told by a very reliable source that Morgan will be getting a new facility, probably back in the same area as before with new everything, including new locker rooms for home and visitors(which they did not have before) and possibility of turf!!:D

I personally contacted Riddell and another company to see if they were aware of the morgan county situation and they both were aware. One was not willing to help at this time but Riddell equipment took the coaches information and said they were already aware of the situation and would do what they could to help. I know it's not much but there are people out there that care about what these kids have lost. I don't know the specifics of what other teams have done but please don't make the comment that noone has reached out to them. There are people that care. There are people here in Lawrence County that have lost their homes and loved ones, but they still take the time to pray for those in other counties that have lost so much. Believe me when i say that i know what they are going through and we do care about those kids losing so much. They will remain in our prayers and i personally hope they come back stronger than ever.

I personally contacted Riddell and another company to see if they were aware of the morgan county situation and they both were aware. One was not willing to help at this time but Riddell equipment took the coaches information and said they were already aware of the situation and would do what they could to help. I know it's not much but there are people out there that care about what these kids have lost. I don't know the specifics of what other teams have done but please don't make the comment that noone has reached out to them. There are people that care. There are people here in Lawrence County that have lost their homes and loved ones, but they still take the time to pray for those in other counties that have lost so much. Believe me when i say that i know what they are going through and we do care about those kids losing so much. They will remain in our prayers and i personally hope they come back stronger than ever.

Jude,

I did not mean to imply that no one has reached out to this team. The outpouring of love, care, help, prayer,generosity and money to this community has been phenomenal. And the people are very grateful, we pray everyday for those families who have lost everything including their friends and families. I guess I am just so tired of people talking about this horrible situation by bashing the coaches and players for trying to get back on their feet. As for what other teams have done.. I am not aware of any team that has stepped forward to help them. If I am wrong, I would like to know who they are so that I can personally thank them. Thank you for contacting these companies.. I do not know who the other company was but we have also contacted some companies to help with this team.