Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CowboysFan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by CowboysFan

  1. Those lady owls are looking good. Things look bright for a few years to come. I think the coaching staff has done an excellent job even if they don't win another game.
  2. Doesn't sound to brite to me. I don't know what is going on but I have seen Mr. Hicks and his antics before. Never really had much respect for the man. Not taking anything away from his basketball knowledge. I never played for him.
  3. I agree Estill should maybe be number one. Time will tell but I do have the feeling that Powell and Lee county being the best in the 56th district is over. All though they are top teams in the region also.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.