Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

StilwellNOliveOyl

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StilwellNOliveOyl

  1. Lets see if Ryle actually pays attention to those surveys! I believe the problems Ryle has had starts at the top. Think outside that little box of theirs and I'm sure they'll find a great coach with no kiddies attached.
  2. I did re-read your post and can't seem to agree with you. The cries may have been relief. The girls that left the program lost faith in it and its supposed leadership. I believe a new coach is going to pull players out that didn't want to deal with the now former coaching staff and tryouts will probably be what tryouts were meant to be and not some event to fill a roster! As for Ali and the past two years, well she's all they had pitching because the former coaches took the opportunity away from Smith and used her talent as a defensive player somewhere else. She can't be everywhere!
  3. I agree! And I'm pretty sure you are going to see a lot of girls come out of the wood work with a new coach on board! They may even have juniors and seniors come out that quit in the past making tryouts what tryouts used to be!! Not having tryouts to fill a roster! I'm pretty sure the female athletes and families are extremely excited to see a positive change to this program!
  4. Rumors are verified, announced tonight! Can't wait to see who gets to turn that program around into something positive and worth being a part of now!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.