Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BCREBEL92

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BCREBEL92

  1. WOW... JMU, my name is Lance McCarthy...don't think I know you, but feel free to introduce yourself to me anytime you would like....BCREBEL92 was the best name I could think of when I registered two years ago Anyways....championship game and not one single post... I know Conner won thanks to Maxpreps. I also know several girls on both teams and was just curious of how the game went. By no means was I implying or hinting at someone or something else. Sorry, I was on the lake partaking in some cold beverages all weekend and hadn't heard anything...
  2. Any details about game??

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.