Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MCHSindians08

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MCHSindians08

  1. Thanks, I didn't think it sounded right but I wasn't sure if Harrison was good or not.
  2. Sorry about that, on Maxpreps.com it has it listed that Harrison beat Scott, on Scott's website they didn't even play. My mistake goldenrule, waterboy.
  3. Ballard is their only loss in the state in 2 years
  4. That still doesn't tell me which teams they were.
  5. I checked LexCath's website, the girls play at 6 and the boys play at 7:30. I think Mason will come out on top of a very close game.
  6. Adam Herald for Madison Central is a pretty good sophomore with a lot of potential.
  7. I believe the game is on Friday, the 18th?
  8. We'll list the top 10 (I haven't seen enough of some players so I'll list them but in no particular order.) Mack - Bryan Station Moses - Henry Clay Morris - Madison Central Guyn - Scott County Portwood - Scott County Boyd - Henry Clay Sparks - Tates Creek Novosel - Lex Cath West Metcalfe - Madison Central Another guy from Station was quite impressive when I saw them play, sorry don't know his name.
  9. Who are the 10 teams, the only ones that I can find are Duncanville (TX), Chester (PA), Mason County was previously ranked in the nation, but I can't find the other ranked teams, were they previously ranked? I also see that Lex Cath is #16 in the nation on Maxpreps.com
  10. Yes, it can be signed before their senior year. Check out both of these links. They will answer all the LOI questions for this thread. http://www.national-letter.org/faq/ http://www.national-letter.org/dates/
  11. I'm not sure how good South Laurel is this year but I think Central can play with anyone in the state as long as we keep some key players (Metcalfe, Morris, and Ford) out of foul trouble. This season those three have had trouble staying in the game.
  12. As far as I know a school can withdraw it and the player can withdraw it as long as he hasn't signed his letter of intent. Even if they have signed the school can still drop them (Bud Mackey), and I'm sure that the player could find a way out as well. So, although verbal commitments usually hold up, they are not set in stone by any means. I've heard rumors that Billy G has gotten commitments from 8th graders? So if they turn out to be duds he will obviously break the erbal commitment.
  13. He withdrew his verbal to Miss. State, and I know it's not always up to date, but on Rivals.com he has Cincinnati, Louisville, Tennessee, Mississippi State, at high interest, and Kentucky at medium interest. I was at the King of the Bluegrass tournament at Fairdale in Louisville and there was a recruiter from Texas there watching him. Maybe they are a possibility? Anyone know anything about Texas?
  14. Darius Miller--Mason County--UK Dakotah Euton--Rose Hill Christian Academy--UK (Sophomore)
  15. Congrats to him on that. Thanks again.
  16. First name? And who does he play for, thanks for the info.
  17. I was just wondering about where the basketball players in KY were going to play ball next year. If anyone has any info please inform everyone. Thanks
  18. I know there was a previous thread similar to this, but I was just wondering where all of the senior golfers from KY were going to play next year. I know Case Cochran is going to Texas A&M. Logan Edelen and Andrew Heiser are going to Western. Kyle Fleenor, Danny Bishop, and Brian Fister are all going to Eastern. David Harper Jr. is going to UNC Charlotte. Seth Blann and Joseph Barr are going to UK. Those are the only ones that I know of, and that Brandon Sanslow is going to UK but not playing golf. Thanks for any future comments.
  19. I'm not sure of about any of the stats, just that it was a very tough free throw shooting night for MC. If anyone has any stats please post them.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.