Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KYWCA State Duals

Featured Replies

THe KYWCA State Duals are at Henry Clay HS in Lexington on Saturday, January 28th (tomorrow). Come out and see the best competition compete for a Dual State Championship. Wrestling will begin around 10.

LaRue has to be the favorite and definitely who I'll be rooting for. I'd say LaRue/Union will be the finals with LaRue barely pulling it off.

Good luck to all teams, Gotta pull for SK!!!!
SK will be a tough two seed. Definitely not who I'd want in my pool.
Do they have the pool Match ups yet?
I believe that's done in the am.

 

I'm trying to remember, is it only the top four 1 seeds that are seeded? Everything else a random draw? Or do they seed all the one seeds?

I believe that's done in the am.

 

I'm trying to remember, is it only the top four 1 seeds that are seeded? Everything else a random draw? Or do they seed all the one seeds?

 

I think they follow the same format we use for middle school.

 

Seed the top 4 into the #1's for each pool then random drawl, however keeping teams from the same region out of the same pool.

I think they follow the same format we use for middle school.

 

Seed the top 4 into the #1's for each pool then random drawl, however keeping teams from the same region out of the same pool.

That's it. I got it confirmed. So theoretically you could have this pool:

 

Union or LaRue

Oldham

St X

Simon Kenton

 

 

That would be insanely difficult.

Yes it is, wish I could be there, SK will have there full lineup from what I understand, which could be bad news for everyone else. SK only lost to Ryle by 2 and Campbell by 2 in the Region 3 duels with 3 starters out.

  • Author

Yes pools will be done in the am

  • Author

No we did not qualify. We took 5th in our region. Hopefully in the future. I will be there however because I am the tournament director.

No we did not qualify. We took 5th in our region. Hopefully in the future. I will be there however because I am the tournament director.
Ok, that's what I was wondering. You seemed to have a lot of info on it.

 

Anyway you could post the pools in here or shoot out an email once they are decided?

  • Author

If I can get internet access I will post them.

If I can get internet access I will post them.
Thank you. That would be awesome as I'll most likely be on the road or getting ready to head that way when they are done. This could determine how fast I need to drive. :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.