Mythical National Title

Cincinnati Moeller thinks they have a shot at a mythical national title , according to the head coach. They have three games left on the regular season schedule. They play Indy Cathedral and Lakewood,St. Edward before playing Louisville Trinity. Lakewood St. Edward just got thumped by Don Bosco Prep by the score of 38-7. Indy Cathedral lost to Trinity by three scores , after being tied at the half. Indy Cathedral was using their second team QB , due to injury to the starting QB. I don't know if the 1st team QB has returned to play or not . If Moeller comes to Louisville to play the Rocks unbeaten , there will be a whole lot on the line , Mythical Title or not. Your thoughts ?

Cincinnati Moeller thinks they have a shot at a mythical national title , according to the head coach. They have three games left on the regular season schedule. They play Indy Cathedral and Lakewood,St. Edward before playing Louisville Trinity. Lakewood St. Edward just got thumped by Don Bosco Prep by the score of 38-7. Indy Cathedral lost to Trinity by three scores , after being tied at the half. Indy Cathedral was using their second team QB , due to injury to the starting QB. I don't know if the 1st team QB has returned to play or not . If Moeller comes to Louisville to play the Rocks unbeaten , there will be a whole lot on the line , Mythical Title or not. Your thoughts ?

Guru has started a thread on this topic , could a mod delete this thread for me ?