Soccer Camps in Greater Cincy

I'm looking for help on finding soccer camps for my boys in the Greater Cincinnati Area. I am new to the youth select scene (as I know nothing about soccer) but I was hoping to give them as much exposure to camps as possible since they love the sport. Please let me know.

How old are the kids? There are many very good local day camps held at most every local College and University. For older kids that aspire to play after high school, most colleges offer overnight player ID camps. Local clubs also are a great choice for youth camps, it gives you some insight into the club and your kids may get noticed and invited to tryout for a club team.

How old are the kids? There are many very good local day camps held at most every local College and University. For older kids that aspire to play after high school, most colleges offer overnight player ID camps. Local clubs also are a great choice for youth camps, it gives you some insight into the club and your kids may get noticed and invited to tryout for a club team.

They are 10