Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hall throws 1 hitter

Featured Replies

Sophmore Hobie Hall throws 1 hitter aganst Mason to get Montgomery County the win.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

I have been to the last two games and last night game against Mason County was an easy victory for the Indians. Hobie Hall pitched a good game and has turned out to be a pretty descent pitcher. I think the final score was 10-0. The star of the game was 1B Tanner Combs who hit 2 HR's. MC top four hitters they could beat anyone if the pitching can keep the opposing team in check. MC best pitcher this season has been Spencer Tabor who is 4-0 and had to come and clean up Halls mess at Bourbon County. I've seen every team in the region play but Cambell County and Monthomery County is probably in the top four in the Region. If they can make it out of the District I feel they could make some noise and knock off some teams. Hall would need to pitch food against some better teams because Tabor is the only pitcher that has showed he can beat top teams. MC has three players who are in the top ten in the Region Lee, Thomas and Newkirk. I rank Lee and Thomas in the top three . Jordan Nester is moving up the polls fast and could be a top ten player in the near future. I still say MC can't beat Chase Mullins and when they played at Bourbon County Thomas and Nester had the only two hits off of him. If Lee can get his bat going and Thomas keep getting on base the sky is the limit for this tea

.

  • Author

Hall threw against Clark and gave up 3 runs in 5 inn. he has just came off of a injury. he has pitched against Madison Central, Powell Co. and Hazard. Everyone is going to have bad outing every now in then. He did have one against Bourben County, but those things happen to the best pitchers. When Hobie Hall is at full health, and when he is on, he is a very hard pitcher to hit against.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Glad to hear. Long way back and hard work paid off. Congrats.

I think you misunderstood what I'm saying. Hobie Hall is a very good pitcher and I loved the way he slapped Thomas's glove after he had two runners on base and pitched himself out of a jam. I think everyone is noticing how Hobie Hall is growing up and becoming a leader on that team. I was at the Clark County game when Hall gave up 1 bad pitch to TK Korb for a 2 run HR. I think the best of Hobie Hall is yet to come. Wait until Thomas,Newkirk,Lee and Nester start hitting like they can and get him some runs. It will be a

Team that will be hard to beat. I think Hall will play at the next level. Sir don't think I was putting Hall down because that is not what I was doing. When HAll is on he is one tough cookie!

Hobie Hall is the ace of the MC Indians team. He has become a leader on the team and we are aweful proud of him. If you would have seen his ankle and to think he came back as fast as he did is a miracle in itself. Hobie is not only pitching well but also hitting the ball well. Hobie if you see this don't listen to people who don't have a clue what they are talking about. You have done a good job this year. keep it up!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.