NKY HS Volleyball

I'm an enormous HS football fan. (althought I'm only 5'10" 185) Now I'm following HS volleyball for the first time and I'm finding the experience to by quite interesting. I've yet to see powers NDA, NCC & St. Henry, but I've seen other teams: Holmes, Bellevue, Lloyd, Brossart, Villa, Beechwood, & Ludlow. First, its great to see these schools fielding teams and providing opportunities for coeds to play a fall sport if they're not into soccer or CC. I've encountered very enthusiastic fans at several host gyms, yet they have been well mannered. When things do get close to the edge in terms of the boy fan base, adults have stepped in to keep it respectful. Overall, its been delightful to watch the competition. There is a range of competitiveness among the teams. Yet, I sense that even the weaker teams appreciate the chance to compete, and they look to be well supported by their coaches and are very supporting of each other as teamates. Just some general comments. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season, and I encourage anyone to come out to support their local team. I'm also looking forward to watching some of the elite programs square-off.