Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knochelman Tourney!

Featured Replies

Does anyone know the teams competing in this tournament that will be starting this week?

Ryle, Cov Cath, Conner, and St. Henry for certain. Not sure if anyone else. Probably doesn't matter, as it seems like this thing gets rained out (at least partially) every year. :irked:

  • Author
Ryle, Cov Cath, Conner, and St. Henry for certain. Not sure if anyone else. Probably doesn't matter, as it seems like this thing gets rained out (at least partially) every year. :irked:

 

 

Do you know if there is a schedule or bracket somewhere so I can look at it? I doubt it gets rained out, as this week looks pretty nice!

I do know that CovCath plays Conner at 9am on Saturday.

Do you know if there is a schedule or bracket somewhere so I can look at it? I doubt it gets rained out, as this week looks pretty nice!

 

Ryle plays CCH on Thursday at 5:00, Conner on Saturday at 11:30, and St. Henry on Saturday at 2:00. All games at CCH. I don't know the complete schedule. It does look as though there's a decent stretch of weather coming, but I trust a forecast a week out about as much as I trust Dusty Baker not to ruin one of the Red's young pitchers' arms.

CovCath plays St. Henry at 4:30pm @ CovCath on Saturday!

  • Author
Ryle plays CCH on Thursday at 5:00, Conner on Saturday at 11:30, and St. Henry on Saturday at 2:00. All games at CCH. I don't know the complete schedule. It does look as though there's a decent stretch of weather coming, but I trust a forecast a week out about as much as I trust Dusty Baker not to ruin one of the Red's young pitchers' arms.

 

 

I thought the knochelman was held at Simon Kenton?

I thought the knochelman was held at Simon Kenton?

 

You're thinking of the Doc Morris tournament.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.