Hazard Basketball

As a long time fan of the 14th region, I had the chance to watch Hazard and Desales from the All A State tournament on Wazoo Sports and I noticed that they had a very good freshman in Olinger. Is he the brother of the Olinger that played in Richmond in the late 90s that went on to play football at UC?

Also, their PG #13 was a really good player. Anyone have any information on where he will be attending college? Oh yeah! By the way, what's his name?:thumb:

Also, their PG #13 was a really good player. Anyone have any information on where he will be attending college? Oh yeah! By the way, what's his name?:thumb:

#13 is Josh Whitaker. Some expect him to attend Pikeville College because his brother Ryan in on the basketball team there.

As a long time fan of the 14th region, I had the chance to watch Hazard and Desales from the All A State tournament on Wazoo Sports and I noticed that they had a very good freshman in Olinger. Is he the brother of the Olinger that played in Richmond in the late 90s that went on to play football at UC?

Jordan Olinger is the first cousin of Jonathan who played for Hazard in the late 90's and went on to play football at UC. The Olinger family has a long history of excellent student/athletes playing for the Bulldogs.