Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brossart V-ball Coach

Featured Replies

Anyone heard who the new volleyball coach at Bishop Brossart might be?

All I heard was that there were 2 candidates to interview

One of the parents said it is going to be Penny Wiseman the jv coach from Highlands who used to be their Head Coach. Word is Brossart got a big catch there. I saw it on the Brossart website today. So Brossart coach goes to Highlands and Highlands coach goes to Brossart...when do they play I might have to attend my first vb match might be hair pulling hehe

One of the parents said it is going to be Penny Wiseman the jv coach from Highlands who used to be their Head Coach. Word is Brossart got a big catch there. I saw it on the Brossart website today. So Brossart coach goes to Highlands and Highlands coach goes to Brossart...when do they play I might have to attend my first vb match might be hair pulling hehe

 

I was told the same thing. Pennie Wiseman was just hired as the new Varsity Volleyball Coach at Brossart.

  • Author

Congratulations and Good Luck Coach Wiseman

Good Luck Coach Wiseman. Great hire for Brossart with little time to spare with the season starting next week.

Good Luck Coach Wiseman. Great hire for Brossart with little time to spare with the season starting next week.

 

I agree 100%.

Good Luck Coach Wiseman

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.