Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East vs. West All-Star Game No. Ky

Featured Replies

Anyone know when this game is scheduled and any information who made this team? Which kids from each school?

I believe there's two games - one for juniors and one for seniors. The junior all-star game is scheduled for Monday night (6/15). I had originally heard it was at Mienken, but now hearing it's at Dixie? Not sure if senior all-star game is same night or Tuesday.

  • Author

I was also hearing Monday for Juniors at 5 at Dixie and 7 for Seniors at Dixie also on Monday ? May or may not be correct.

I believe there's two games - one for juniors and one for seniors. The junior all-star game is scheduled for Monday night (6/15). I had originally heard it was at Mienken, but now hearing it's at Dixie? Not sure if senior all-star game is same night or Tuesday.

 

I know a player who is on the Senior All-Star Team and his information says the game is at Dixie with the Junior Game at 5pm and the Senior game at 7pm. Hope its not different or he will be at wrong feild! Nothing yet in the paper that I've seen to promote the game?

  • Author

Me either that is why i have been so curious.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.