Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CAL vs Trinity postponed today

Featured Replies

Just received confirmation that today's Trinity-Christian Academy varsity contest has been postponed. Mother Nature wins again!:isurrender:

CAL probably did not want any part of the Rocks this year...

CAL probably did not want any part of the Rocks this year...

 

One could have probably said that last year in the regional semifinals, yet we all remember what happened.

One could have probably said that last year in the regional semifinals, yet we all remember what happened.

 

:thumb:

  • Author
One could have probably said that last year in the regional semifinals, yet we all remember what happened.

 

It's a shame Coach Gray isn't in charge this season.:notworthy:

One could have probably said that last year in the regional semifinals, yet we all remember what happened.

 

This is the reason why I said "this year".

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

This is the reason why i said "this year".

 

And that's why I said what I said. "Last year" can happen "this year". Did I think CAL wanted any part of Trinity and would beat them last year? No. Do I think CAL will beat Trinity this year? No. However, anything can happen. CAL is not a bad team, not a pushover by any means. I think you still have to come out and play well to win. Trinity is obviously the superior team, but don't be so quick to discount CAL.

And that's why I said what I said. "Last year" can happen "this year". Did I think CAL wanted any part of Trinity and would beat them last year? No. Do I think CAL will beat Trinity this year? No. However, anything can happen. CAL is not a bad team, not a pushover by any means. I think you still have to come out and play well to win. Trinity is obviously the superior team, but don't be so quick to discount CAL.

 

If CAL plays Trinity this year, Trinity will win. CAL will never beat Trinity and X in the same week again....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.