Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hats off to Scott and CC

Featured Replies

While my Eagles didn't win as many games as I'd hoped this season, I was proud of what I witnessed throughout the District and Regional tournaments. We put up a gallant effort against Brossart, Campbell County, St. Pat's, and Clark. I'm amazed at how we were able to compete with primarily only two consistent scorers. We were a couple of breaks away from a district championship and eight points away from an opportunity to play for a regional title, and that is certainly something to be proud of.

 

As far as Campbell County is concerned, I've seen them play against us the past few years, and I LOVE watching the Kitchen girl. I've never seen anyone play with more fire and passion and play as hard as she does. Every time we played CC, she hurt us. I hope she gets to play somewhere next year. There's no doubt that any college coach would love having her.

 

Great job by both teams. It was fun to watch you compete, and each of you represented the district and region with class. Good luck to the seniors on both teams.

I could not have said it any better.

Was really disappointed that I didn't get to see the matchup with Tibbs and Jehlik ? from Montgomery. Both are skilled post players. Along with Kitchen, really like Paige Boling's game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.