Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes/Henderson County update

Featured Replies

I was told from someone at the game it's 24 to 11 for Holme at half.

Wow a lot of scoring there huh???

  • Author
Now 28-11 in the third. Any details TRice?

 

Not really. Heard Holmes was playing lock down defense. I heard Arnold had 5, Pittman had 4, J.Johnson had 4 about all I know. I get off work in 5 min will try and get you some more updates.

Just heard Holmes leads 36-27. Two dunks by Pittman, one each by JJ and Housely.

  • Author

Holmes 41 HC 29 Pittman with 16 ,Arnold 5, J.Johnson6, Housley 5. I don't know who else has scored for Holmes thats all the scoreboard is showing. I know Riley is scoreless through 3. At least thats what I was told.

  • Author
Just heard Holmes leads 36-27. Two dunks by Pittman, one each by JJ and Housely.

 

Holmes is a dunking machine.

  • Author

Pittman a reverse dunk 52 to 39. Housley at the line. Riley has now scored three. Housley up to 10. 52 to 40 1:05 in the 4th. Ricardo missed two free throws. Alley op from Riley two hand slam by Pittman. Holmes up 15 starters out.

  • Author
Rico?

 

I was told that he has been held scoreless, or maybe 2.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.