Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vee Sanford?

Featured Replies

Does anyone have any information on which schools are offering him? I love to watch this kid and feel he doesn’t get much media attention.

According to Rivals, no one has offered but he has listed UK, Vandy, VCU, EKU.

I thought he was one of the best one on one players I saw this past year in summer ball. He and a boy from Holmes were the best I saw all summer.Don't know the boy's name from Holmes.

According to catspause, if he agrees to go to prep school next year then UK has offered him a scholly for 2010.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.