Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Just an Idea .

Featured Replies

I was thinking the other day .. and I usually get into trouble when I do this... but I had a great idea. There is always a parking issue when East Carter plays at home. KCU needs a football field. My idea is this. KCU and Carter County schools should go together and build a turfed field and stadium in the field right off I-64.

 

East and West Carter teams could have their home games alternating on Friday nights and the Knights on Saturdays. All 3 schools could / would be accountable for the upkeep. They could practice on their respective fields during the week.

 

The possibilities are endless. Concerts could be held there. KCU could host a great faith concert bringing in the biggest christian acts in the world. There is also always , every year, a parking and seating problem during the high school graduations. Problem solved.

 

Just an idea.

I think it would be a great idea for all three schools. Contact Dane and see what he has to say about it. It could be a possibility.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.