Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clark County Boys

Featured Replies

I just returned from Rupp after attending this afternoon's session.

I had the pleasure to sit along side some fine young men from the Clark County Boys Basketball team.

 

We hear so much about the bad side of youth, I just wanted to say that these young men were very polite and well mannered. Enough so, that I, a Lincoln County resident, will be following Clark County next year, along with my Patriots. I only know one name for sure, Travis Purvis.

 

Good luck to these boys next year.

 

Clark County be proud of these youths. :thumb::thumb:

I just returned from Rupp after attending this afternoon's session.

I had the pleasure to sit along side some fine young men from the Clark County Boys Basketball team.

 

We hear so much about the bad side of youth, I just wanted to say that these young men were very polite and well mannered. Enough so, that I, a Lincoln County resident, will be following Clark County next year, along with my Patriots. I only know one name for sure, Travis Purvis.

 

Good luck to these boys next year.

 

Clark County be proud of these youths. :thumb::thumb:

 

 

Thank you so much for your post.:thumb::thumb: Yes we do have some great kids at GRC. You hear the negative all too often, but not enough of the positive things of our student athletes. Most of the boys you were talking about are Freshmen this year that played for the varsity. I will see Travis and the boys tomorrow and tell them all the nice things you said about them. They read BGP and I know they will appreciate your post...as I do. Thanks Tater.:thumb: I will be keeping up with your team too.:ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.