Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Central Hardin

Featured Replies

I just got an email that Central Hardin has posted for a head coach. Anyone have details?

Where is this posted? If it's true, wasn't their head coach there just one year? Why such a quick move? Anyone got any insight?

  • Author

I do not know if it posted yet. It was a school district generated e-mail to a profile and application I had online with them. I got it at about 9:00 p.m. last night.

That is for their Head Soccer coaching position. Next time you might want to read the whole thing; They do have an assistant job open now.

  • Author

My apologies, I am sorry if this caused any confusion.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.